Friday, January 1, 2010

About Does anyone go to or work the Kansas City Renaissance Festival

Does anyone go to or work the Kansas City Renaissance Festival?
I'll be in Kansas at the time of the Kansas City Renaissance Festival and was wondering if anyone had any comments about it. It looks pretty awesome from what I've seen online, but I'd like some first hadn accounts. Does anyone work the fair - as a merchant or a helper? I'm highly interested in that area, so input would be great! Thank you very much.
Kansas City - 1 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
I don't work there but I've got a few friends that work it every year and they absolutely love it. I've been 4-5 times and have a blast everytime. Usually end up spending the entire day there. It's really the only way to do it. The last time I went I took my kids and they loved loved loved it. So I'm sure when I move back to the area, we'll be going again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment